Verina completed her Diploma of Remedial Massage in 2016. She is a health and fitness advocate and believes eternal youth comes from moving the body and following your passions. Her approach is to provide preventative and proactive measures to avoid injury to keep you moving for longer and in the right direction.
Verina’s professional background was originally in the corporate sector managing a Risk Insurance department within the Financial Services Industry. As a self-proclaimed gym junkie, the calling to move into a career in Health and Fitness industry was very strong. She had first hand experience of what sitting at a desk and how heavy weight training can affect joints and muscles and that everybody can benefit from massage to either prevent injury or decrease down-time.
Sport is another interest area for Verina and she has worked as a Sports Trainer and Remedial Massage Therapist for two seasons with Melbourne United Basketball Team and enjoyed being a part of the team when they won the NBL championship in 2018.
Verina’s Primary Interests Include.
• relief of pain and stiffness, through massage techniques
• treatment to improve flexibility and mobility
• decrease tension and increase relaxation
• Dry Needling to accelerate healing
Verina Faraday Remedial Massage Qualifications
• Level 1 Trigger Point Dry Needling (GEMt 2017)
• Level 1 Sports Trainer (Sports Medical Australia 2017)
• Advanced Dry Needling (CPD Health Courses 2016)
• Diploma of Remedial Massage (Sage Institute of Education 2016)
• Certificate IV Massage Therapy Practice (Sage Institute of Education 2016)