ZEST Physio Pilates Health Physiotherapists are experienced at designing exercise programs that are tailored to your needs. Exercise has been proven beneficial for optimum health, function and to manage injuries with the most effective program being the one made for you.
Our Physios’ can provide you with a highly specialised and unique service. This is ideal for those who want to start or modify an exercise program but may need more attention for reasons such as: athletes returning to high level sport; those with a recent or ongoing injury; mums recovering after baby; having a chronic medical or pain condition; and, those that simply want tailored exercise and fitness programs that is challenging yet effective and safe.
Our fitness training program includes:
- An initial exercise assessment where we obtain a detailed history of your goals, injuries, medical conditions and exercise level.
Assessment of your injuries, specific sports technique or functional movement patterns to establish whether your program needs to be modified or include specific elements of rehabilitation.
Closely supervised technique sessions in clinic with transition to the gym or your home either with a trainer or independently once you are ready.
The production of a well structured and goal-directed exercise program for you to keep. For example this may be in the form of a gym program or home program.
Ongoing monitoring and modification of your program as you improve for optimal outcome.
Benefits of Exercise:
Some of the benefits of exercise programs for you:
- Improve cardiovascular fitness and pulmonary function
- Management/Loss of weight
- Improve core muscle strength and endurance
- Improve balance and body awareness
- Increase muscle strength and power
- Promote ideal posture and movement patterns
Optimise joint stability and/or mobility
- Reduce cholesterol
- Improve bone density
- Boost energy levels
- Improve sleep quality and concentration
- Improve body image
- Improve mood and manage stress